Monday, January 03, 2011

Opening Statements - 2011

I wish you the Love of friends and family...and Peace within your heart....

I wish you Health... So you may enjoy each day in comfort!

I wish you the Beauty of Nature. I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities!

I wish you Generosity so you may share... all good things that come to you!

I wish you Happiness and Joy... And Blessings for the New Year!

I wish you the best of everything... that you so well deserve!

When you are lonely, I wish you Love!

When you are down, I wish you Joy!

When you are troubled, I wish you Peace!

When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous year ahead, one that will bring you peace, happiness, success and cheer in unending measure!

Footnotes:

Opening Statements - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment