Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back to Basics

For the first time in three years, I've missed three consecutive posts over a week and a half, and that I guess should say quite a bit of how I relished my homeward trip, considering that I enjoy blogging equally well, or so!

Ooty is a pleasure of many lifetimes layered upon one and cannot quite be described in words to the heart's content and any little time spent there does well to rejuvenate the soul in a very vivid proportion.

Much seems to have happened during the past week, particularly on the political front, across 5 Indian states as a result of the exercise of 14 crore voters who finally decided that the left wasn't right in Kerala and West Bengal and most pertinently voiced their sentiments against corrupt forces in Tamil Nadu, a much needed move that one hopes would change the innards of this now dilapidated state!

I guess this is the beginning of some much needed change that we have all longed for, and that it hopefully proves to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment